Truthear Hexa 1DD+3BA Hybird Earphones with 0.78 2Pin Cable Earbuds
Regular price RM359.00 MYR Sale price
- 1DD+3BA Hybrid Structure: [HEXA] Adopting the polyurethane suspension composite liquid crystal dome diaphragm and dual-cavity internal magnetic circuit dynamic driver of N52 magnet. Utilizing the DLP-3D printed cavity commonly used in high-end multi-driver and custom earphone. Come with the copper silver-plated cable with a thicker diameter of the single strand. Present the excellent objective index.
- New generation DLP 3D printed technology: The DLP 3D printed cavity from HeyGears is equipped with its own medical-grade high-transparency resin, internal coloring, and delicate surface grinding process. It can realize complex delicate acoustic waveguide structures while ensuring printing accuracy and efficiency, at the same time, it brings the lightweight cavity to fit well while making sure the skin-friendly and reliable cavity materials.
- ID design A brand New Concise Reliable： [HEXA] offers a square but smooth ID design, which can compress the cavity volume as much as possible on the premise of ensuring the wearing reliability, to make sure that it can have a lighter weight while using CNC anodizing sandblasting metal faceplate, and reduce the auricle touch, so as to release the pain caused by long-term wearing. Moreover, the aluminum alloy faceplate is locked by screw self-tapping and fixed by glue, worry-free about accidental flling.
- Efficient Driver-configuration: [HEXA] is an in-ear headphone with one dynamic driver+three balanced armature drivers hybrid structure. The original intention of the design is to achieve the design goal via adopting a simple reasonable and efficient configuration and striving to bring users a mature hybrid earphone at an acceptable price.
- A custom balanced armature driver, which is similar to the WBFK series, is responsible for the Highs, which not only makes up the bandwidth but also brings HEXA a smooth clear high-frequency performance through fine processing.