Topping G5 Portable DAC/AMP with Premium Sabre DAC and HD Bluetooth Input
Regular price RM1,299.00 MYR Sale price
- 👍 Portable beats desktop ▶️Portable beats desktop. G5 integrates a USB DAC, a Bluetooth DAC, a NFCA headphone amplifier into a portable volume.
- 👍 Plug and play ▶️G5 has a wide range of compatibility: Windows 10 or above, MAC, Linux, IOS, Android can be plug and play. G5 uses 2nd generation XMOS, USB supports up to PCM32bit768kHz and DSD512 native. The G5 has a built-in 4000mAh battery so that it does not need to reply on the power supply of the mobile phone like other portable DAC/AMP, so it will not reduce the battery life of the mobile phone.
- 👍 LDAC 24bit96kHz ▶️G5 has the certification of Hi-Res Audio Wireless and LDAC. It uses newest QCC5125 chipset to support LDAC/AAC/SBC/APTX/APTX LL/APTX HD/APTX Adaptive protocol.To get even better sound quality from Bluetooth, we abandon the built-in DAC of QCC5125 and connect its digital signal to ES9068AS to decode. After pairing the G5 with mobile phone/player/tablet by Bluetooth, the headphone is free from the cables. It is not a burden to put the G5 in your pocket, bag, or desktop.
- 👍 Suitable for almost all kinds of headphones ▶️G5 provides 3 step gain settings, so that high-sensitivity or low-sensitivity headphones can obtain a comfortable gain range; the output level as high as 21Vpp and the output power of 175mW under 300Ω load are enough to drive high impedance headphones; The <0.3uVrms ultra-low noise and <0.1Ω output impedance allow sensitive IEMs to perform satisfactorily.
- 👍 Built-in NFCA Headphone amp ▶️The G5 uses an NFCA module specially modified for portable devices, which can achive large output, low distortion, and good battery life. It pairs with high sensitivity IEMs and power hungry high impedance headphones nicely.
- 👍 Anti-mistouch and anti-breaking design ▶️G5 is designed with corner guards at both ends to protect the entire panel, effectively preventing the volume knob from being mistouched in the pocket, and greatly reducing the possibility of breaking the headphone plug.