FiiO FH5 Quad Driver MMCX Earphone
FiiO FH5 Over The Ear Headphones/Earphones Detachable Cable Design Quad Driver Hybrid (1 Dynamic + 3 Knowles BA) in-Ear Monitors
- Dynamic Driver: Low frequencies are deftly handled by a 10mm polymer nanocomposite dynamic driver, providing bass extension and quality beyond what you think is normally possible.
- Knowles Balanced Armature: Mid frequencies are produced by the Knowles ED30262 balanced armature driver, while high and ultra-high frequencies are created by the Knowles 31082 – specifically tuned to squeeze every last bit of performance from them.
- TRISEHLL= TRI +SHELL: The FH5’s patented TRISHELL structural design ensures that this is the case, with a 5-axis CNC machined aluminum-magnesium alloy rear shell, body, and front covers fixed tightly together with multiple screws – greatly reducing excess resonance and distortion.
- S.TURBO= Sound Turbo: With its specially S.TURBO acoustic structural design that makes clever use the physics of sound waves, you get meaty, deep bass that is more than capable of letting you feel the music.
- Independent Sound Tubes: Inspired by the twin turbos of today’s exotic supercars, the FH5 allocates one sound tube each for the low, mid, and high frequencies to ensure driver units are perfectly in harmony.
- Inspired by the Streamliner Era: The textured, sweeping lines across the body of the FH5 recall a time where humanity relentlessly pursued both beauty and functionality, just like the FH5 itself does.
- Aluminum Alloy Shell: The shell of the FH5 is of aluminum alloy precisely machined with CNC technology, ensuring that it will continue to luster for years to come.
- MMCX Connectors: The connectors on the FH5’s cable make it as easy as possible to connect to other devices, with its elbow plug; and to easily be changed, with the grippy MMCX connectors colored blue and red to easily identify the left and right channels.
- Silver-plated Copper Wire: The high purity silver-plated copper wire makes up the FH5’s hybrid cable effective minimizes distortion and signal transmission loss for the best sound quality possible.
- Secure Fit: The crescent shape of the FH5 units are specifically designed to conform to the human ear and provide a snug, comfortable fit.
- Hi-Res Audio Certification: The FH5 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable which means that the FH5 is capable of a frequency response up to 40kHz.
- A Variety of Ear Tips: Included with the FH5 are three different sets of small, medium, and large pairs of ear tips and three pairs of foam ear tips all in medium. With the great variety of bundled ear tips, anybody can tailor the sound to what they want in absolute comfort.
1. How many drivers does FH7 have?
A: FH7 uses four Knowles balanced armatures and a diameter of 13.6mm Be diaphragm dynamics. Among them, the high frequency and ultra high frequency adopts the composite unit SWFK-31736, and the middle frequencies is the customized composite unit from Knowles. FH7 is four-way electronic crossover design.
2. How is FH7 sound tuning style?What type of music is suitable for listening？
A: A diameter of 13.6mm dynamic driver which is placed into the limited space of FH7 headphone keeps low frequency dive; With the ultra high frequency unit from Knowles, the effective frequency exceeds 15kHz, and it can ensure high frequency extensibility. At the same time, three standard pairs of removable filter nets came with FH7 can meet the different preferences. FH7 is suitable for listening to HiFi musical ensembles, instrumental music and pop music. Just for reference.
3. How to choose the right ear tips for FH7?
A: FH7's maximum size of the sound tube is 5.5mm. So it's recommended to use ear tips whose inner diameter are between 4~5mm.
4. How to exchange the headphone cable of FH7?
Please use cable with standard MMCX connector, hold the plug tightly and don't drag the cable when changing the cable. Make sure to match the right and left side. More details please kindly check fiio.com
5. What is the sound style among three kinds of filter nets?
A: Different color filter nets of FH7 represent the different sound styles. Green->High boost, Black->Reference sound, Red-> Bass boost
You could select the filter nets according to the personal listening preferences.
6. How to change the filter net?
Please rotate the filter nets anticlockwise and take them off firstly, then choose the same color Left and Right side of ones which you like and rotate them clockwise, to twist the rubber aprons until there is a little out of shape.