Chord Electronics Mojo 2 DAC/AMP with Dual 3.5 Output
Chord Electronics Mojo 2 DAC and Headphone Amplifier
Mojo 2 is the most advanced DAC/headphone amplifier in the world. It plays your favourite music with class-leading detail and clarity, right up to studio-grade levels.
The British designed, engineered and built Mojo 2 is the most advanced portable DAC and headphone amplifier in the world.
DAC and Headphone Amp in one powerful package
Revolutionary DAC with Mobile Lossless DSP
Distinctly different from all other devices, Mojo 2 uses proprietary British digital audio technology perfected over more than two decades, coupled to a powerful ‘FPGA’ processor. The result is class-leading sound quality both on the move or at home, with the power to effortlessly drive anyheadphones. For music just as the artist intended, Mojo 2 brings you closer to the music than any other portable
Unique FPGA Technology
For more than 20 years, Chord Electronics has exclusively used powerful programmable (FPGA) circuits with custom coding to provide the most advanced digital-to-analogue conversion performance in the world. Mojo 2 contains more digital audio know-how than any other small DAC, resulting in unrivalled sound quality, all backed by peerless technical measurements from the lab.
Wireless Ready with Poly
Completely compatible with our Wireless streaming module Poly, Poly allows for wireless integration to your system
- Unrivalled digital audio processing; powerful 'FPGA' technology
- Additional USB-C data input for fast data-transfer
- Fully transparent 'Ultra HD' digital signal processing EQ, tailoring the sound to you
- Take Mojo 2 wireless when adding the Poly streamer/server (2 TB)
- Proudly made in Britain from aircraft-grade aluminium. Anodised, bead-blasted, precision CNC milled.
- Improved Battery: FPGA-controlled management plus improved capacity
- New menu button with extra control sphere
- Improved WTA filtering: 40 DSP cores for better transparency and lower noise
|Inputs||Coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C|
|Dynamic Range||125.7 dB A wt|
|Noise||2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation|
|Distortion||0.00027 % at 2.5 V 300 ohms|
|Power Output||90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS), 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)|
|Output Ports||Two 3.5 mm headphone jacks|
|WTA Filtering||40 DSP cores offering 40,960 taps|
|More:||118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V|