Topping A50s Desktop Headphone Amplifier
Regular price RM799.00 MYR
Topping A50s Desktop Headphone Amplifier 3500mW HiFi HPA/PRE for Headphones IEMs Power Amplifier Decoder with 4.4
- 6.35mm SE & 4.4mm balanced output: Although there is only a singleended input, A50s has a biltin balanced amp circuit. Therefore, it can drive singleended head phones by 6.35mm output, and drive balanced headphones by 4.4mm balanced output.
- Wide range of adaptation to headphones: A50s has a high voltage swing of 42Vpp, power of 3500mW per channel when both channels are driven and output impedance of less than 0. 1Ohm. It easily drives powerhungry headphones with a wide range of different impedance.
- 2 step gain settings, adapt to various sensitivities: A50s is equipped with two gain settings of 0dB/6dB at SE out put(6dB/12dB at balanced output). Wide range of gain settings and the 0.3uVrms ultralow noise makes A50s easily adapt to all types of headphones from extremely sensitive IEMs to most power demanding fullsized overears.
- P50 could provide cleaner power to A50s: (When powered by P50, max balanced output power of A50s drop to 2 4W x 2, other power spec is not affected)
- HPA/PRE automatic switching: When the A50s is not connected to any headphones, it automatically works in the preaplifier mode, and the amplified signal is output from the RCA on the back panel. When the headphone is connected to 6. 35mm or 4.4mm output, A50s automatically switches to the headphone amp mode, and the signal is only output to the 6.35mm and 4.4mm jack.