Lotoo PAW Gold Touch Ultimate High Resolution Premium Player (Titanium)
Lotoo PAW Gold Touch Audio Ultimate High Resolution Premium Player (Titanium Limited Edition)
What Makes Titanium Expensive?
Titanium was first discovered in 1791 and takes its name from the Titans in Greek mythology, powerful sons of the earth. Despite the fact that titanium is the 9th most common element on the planet, just 5% of all titanium ore mined globally is processed into titanium metal. This is primarily due to the extremely difficult and costly extraction process which has to do with its high melting point. It is also prohibitively expensive; per kg, titanium can cost nine times the price of stainless steel.
- Includes 128GB Micro SD, 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Cable, Wall Charger, Carrying Case. Supports multiple formats of music files including ISO, DFF, DSF, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ALAC, OGG, Cue, APE and more
- Lotoo Paw Gold uses the PCM1792 for the DAC chip offering a high dynamic range of 121dB
- Sapphire-glass screen and 24K gold plated elements. Support both SDHC and SDXC full size cards up to 2TB
- Dedicated Blackfin 514 DSP embedded processor core. Advanced performance Blackfin 514 digital signal processor
- As a reference level music player the Lotoo PAW Gold incorporates a strong heart - a dedicated Blackfin 514 DSP embedded processor core. This state of the art digital signal processor prepares the digital audio signal with user adjustable parametric EQ settings, bitrate matching and source file optimisation ready for the DAC to convert the signal into analogue sound. The Blackfin 514 processor also runs the operating system making the PAW Gold one of the fastest players around. Gold supports both fll size SDHC and SDXC cards up to 2TB offering storage.