FiiO RC-78B Balanced Earphone Replacement Cable
The RC-78B swaps the standard 3.5mm stereo jack for a 2.5mm 4-pole plug. With its separate Left/Right channel wires and separate +/- signal transfer, the RC-78B enables balanced operation for your earphones. When connected to a balanced headphone amplifier, RC-78B can greatly enhance channel separation as well as markedly increase the signal to noise ratio. This results in a wider sound stage and more controlled, textured bass - perfect for balanced output enthusiasts.
The RC-78B adopts Teflon*FEP (fluoridated ethylene propylene) for the sheath and silver-plated copper as the conductor. 11 strands of silver-plated copper wires (each with a diameter >0.08mm) make up each of the 8 separate cables, which are all woven into one audio cable with separate wires for the Left/Right channels. Both the straight 2.5mm plug and CIEM conductor (with a 0.78mm diameter) are made of gold-plated copper. These premium choices of materials ensure the RC-78B is a high-quality cable that is highly elastic, tough against scrapes, and resistant to aging.
- Compatibility: Balance Earphones
- High Pressure Resistance: 150V
- Single channel impedance: 0.16 ohm (1.2m) (for headphone cable)
- Temperature: -80~200 C (112~392 C) F)
- Cable: 2.5mm (0.10")
- Conductor Exterior: 0.6mm (0.02")
- Conductor: 26AWG 0.4mm (0.02")
- Contact Pin
- Diameter: 0.78mm (0.03")
- Design: wrapped with transparent polycarbonate to separate itself from the unicolour cable from the plug joint, to the Y-splitter, to the earphone-side connector, the RC-78B is wrapped with transparent polycarbonate to separate itself from the unicolour cable.