FiiO M6 Lossless Music Player
FiiO M6 High Resolution Lossless MP3 Music Player with HiFi Bluetooth aptX HD/LDAC, USB Audio/DAC,DSD/Tidal/Spotify Support and WiFi/Air Play Full Touch Screen
- Shop With Confidence - Redape is a FiiO authorized dealer. You'll be happy to know that your purchase is fully warranted by FiiO and with Redape’s Exceptional Customer Service.
- ESS Sabre 9018Q2C: With the M6 we have redesigned and further optimized the audio circuit to squeeze out every last drop of potential from the ESS chip, resulting in 50% higher power output than the M7.
- Samsung Exynos 7270: The M6 is the third product from FiiO based on the Samsung Exynos 7270, so we are able to make the it as sleek as contemporary smartphones. And the M6 is prepared for the future now with its built-in Wi-Fi and full Bluetooth format support.
- Airplay Functionality: With the M6, users with iOS devices can simply beam their music to the M6 via AirPlay to quickly and conveniently play songs in excellent quality.
- Full Bluetooth Support: The M6 comes with dual-mode Bluetooth 4.2 and supports virtually all Bluetooth formats: aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/HWA/SBC.
- Whitelisted Apps: MOOV, Tidal, KKBOX, Spotify, Qobuz, Roon, Deezer, JOOX, ES File Explorer, and more to come.
- FiiO Link: New to the M6 is the FiiO Link functionality. After pairing your smartphone and the M6 via Bluetooth, you can remotely control the M6 as well as display its current playing status.
- Boost Your Computer: When connected to your computer, not only does the M6 work as an USB DAC supporting up to 192kHz/24b, it can also function as a Bluetooth transmitter of all formats including LDAC, aptX, aptX HD, and SBC.
- USB Audio Output: The USB audio digital output on the M6 is highly capable – not only does it support output at various sampling rates, it also fully supports DSD with native DSD output up to DSD64/128 and support for the ISO, DFF, and DSF formats.
- Bezel-less Design: With the M6, you will find an anodized, CNC aluminum alloy body paired with 2.5D glass. The 3.2 inch IPS HD touchscreen is a feast for the eyes with its sharpness, bold colors, and bezel-less design.
- Decoding It All: The M6 supports ISO, DFF, DSF, APE, WAV, FLAC, AIF, AIFF, M4A, WMA, OGG, AAC, ALAC, and MP3 audio formats as well as CUE files and M3U/M3U8 playlists.
- Large Battery: With a large battery capacity of 1200mAh, the M6 can playback music for more than 13 hours, and last in deep standby for more than 26 days!
- USB Type-C Connector: Through the Type-C connector, with the M6 you can: charge it, transfer data to and use it as a USB DAC for your computer, and even use it as a USB digital jukebox through USB Audio output to other devices!
1. Can I install any third-party apps on the M6?
A: The M6 runs on deeply customized system.
To ensure system stability, only certain apps in our white list are allowed to be installed. You can copy the apk file of the qualified app to the M6, then open the File Management app, locate and click on the apk file to install it.
2. How can I access the storage/SD card after connecting the M6 to the computer?
A: M6 uses the MTP protocol and couldn't be properly recognized until the MTP driver installed. Connect M6 to computer, open the disk named "FiiO MTP Driver"; Then, for Windows computers, copy the "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_1590.exe" file in the folder "Windows\MTP driver" to a local folder on the computer (such as the desktop) and double click to install it; For Mac comuters, install the driver stored under the folder "Mac\OS MTP Client". After that, you'll be able to access the storage or SD card of the M6.
3. Does the M6 support digital USB Audio out?
A: It supports USB audio output to most of the USB DAC devices in the market(this requires the exlcusive Type C to Micro USB cable from FiiO, the CL06).
If you encounter a situation where the M6 could not connect to the USB DAC device, you may send email to our support team.
4. What should I do if the system crashes or freezes?
A: Please hold the power button and play button for around 10 seconds to force a reboot. If that doesn't work, please send email to support team.
5. Why is there no sound when playing on third-party music app and using USB Audio output?
A: You may try to set the 'USB output mode' in FiiO Music settings to OFF, or close FiiO Music, unplug & replug the USB DAC device, then start playing again.