FiiO M5 Portable Music Player
FiiO M5 AK4377 32bit /384kHz DAC chip Mini Touch Screen HiFi MP3 Music Player with Bluetooth aptX HD/LDAC, USB Audio/DAC, Supports Calls and Sound Recordings(Black)
- Ingenic X1000E Processor: M5 is equipped with the Ingenic X1000E processor.With the lower power consumption yet high performance,the M5 is capable of doing more for longer periods of time without recharging
- High-Performance Dedicated DAC: The M5 utilizes AKM AK4377 DAC ,with low distortion and noice,so that you can be sure you will get excellent sound with the M5.
- Bezel-less Design: With the M5, you will find full-fit tempered Double-sided 2.5D glass. The retinal-like IPS touch screen is a feast for the eyes with its sharpness, bold and bright colors.
- Bluetooth Support CSR8675: The M5 comes with Qualcomm's flagship Buetooth chip CSR8675,and works as both bluetooth receiver and transmitter.Re:bluetooth receiver formats:SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX HD/LDAC.Bluetooth transmitter formats:SBC/LDAC.
- Boost Your Computer: When connected to your computer, not only does the M5 work as an USB DAC supporting up to 384kHz/24bit and DSD128
- USB Audio Output: The USB audio digital output on the M5 is highly capable – not only does it support output at various sampling rates384kHz/32bit, it also fully supports DSD with native DSD output up to128 and supports DoP/D2P output
- Built-in Microphone: The M5 is equipped a dual microphone deisgn,which in conjunction cVc noise cancellation technology, automatically adjusts the microphone and actively suppresses background noise so that your call comes through as clear and audible as possible.
- High-fidelity Recording: With the M5’s high quality microphone, record audio whenever you want, wherever you want.
- *Recording functionality requires micro SD to be inserted into the M5
- Decoding It All: The M5 supports ISO, APE, WAV, FLAC, AIF, AIFF, M4A, WMA, OGG, AAC, ALAC, and PCM is supported up to 384kHz/32bit,even CUE file are supported.
- USB Type-c Connector: Through the Type-C connector, with the M5 you can: charge it, transfer data to and use it as a USB DAC for your computer, and even use it as a USB digital jukebox through USB Audio output to other devices!
- Large Battery: With a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capacity of 550mAh, the M5 can playback music for more than 10.5 hours, and last in deep standby for more than 22 days!
- A multi-dimensional UI: The innovation UI comines a saimple yet refershing aesthetic with a youthful color for an interface that seems to overflow with a fabulous rhythm
- Rotate Yourself to New Horizons: The stylisly moder M5 is beautiful from every angel-set the disply orientation to either 0,90°,180°,270° howerver you want
- Graphic Equalizer: With built-in rock / classical / jazz / pop / dance / metal / vocal EQ presets as well as allowing you to set it off, the M5 lets you listen to the music exactly the way you want it.
- A Diverse Ecology of Accessories: Included with transparent clip for M5 as a protective case,ensuring that you can wear it out of the box,even we have designed the watchbands for you to wear it (*Buy separately)
Note: When working as a Bluetooth transmitter, the M5 might fail to connect with a few car Bluetooth audio systems;
1. How to transfer the music from computer to M5.
Choose usb mode to storage mode and then insert the sd card into the card slot of the M5 and connect the player to the computer via USB.
2. How to upgrade the firmware of M5?
- Upgrade when the M5 is on: Copy the firmware file to the root directory of the Micro SD card, go to system settings and click system upgrade.
- Upgrade when the M5 is off: Copy the firmware file to the root directory of the Micro SD card, turn it off then hold the volume up button and power button to enter upgrade mode and release the button.
3. What are the common gesture controls for M5?
- Swipe right from the left edge to return or exit;
- Swipe down from the top edge for a Drop-down menu (fast access to the now playing screen/previous track or next track/play or pause/adjust screen brightness);
- When the M5 is on song list or file list screen, swipe left from the right edge to pop up menu operations (can delete songs in batches, add songs to my favorites or playlists).
4. What are the button operation of M5?
- In player mode: When the screen is on (non-lock screen clock), hold or press the volume button briefly to adjust the volume, press the power button briefly to turn the screen off/on; When the screen is off (or lock screen clock page), press the volume button briefly to adjust the volume, hold the volume button to skip to next or previous track, press the power button briefly to turn the screen off/on.
- In Bluetooth receive mode: press the volume button briefly to adjust the volume, hold the volume button to play next track or previous track; press the power button briefly to play/pause; double-click the power button to turn the screen off/on.
5. How to switch the now playing screen to the lyrics display? Any other operations?
- When the M5 is in the now playing screen, the default display is previous/next track, play or pause, play mode, add to my favorite or playlist operation;
- Swipe from left to right to switch to the playing progress screen, you can drag the progress bar to the fast forward / rewind operation, this page can also delete songs, view detailed information and go to the EQ page;
- Swipe from left to right again to switch to the lyrics display page.
- Click the blank space on the above three pages to switch to the cover display. Click the cover again to switch back to the original page.
- Under the cover display, swipe from left to right to switch to the previous track, swipe from right to left to switch to the next track, and swipe from top to bottom or from bottom to top to display the volume adjustment page.
6. What audio output does M5 support?
- Supports PO/LO/SPDIF/USB Audio/Bluetooth output when playing on M5;
- Supports PO/LO/SPDIF output when USB DAC is used;
- Only the PO output is supported when receiving Bluetooth signal.