FiiO M3K Portable Digital Audio Player
FiiO M3K HiFi Metal Shell MP3 Player with Digital Voice Recorder,24 Hours Playback and Expandable Up to 512GB with Independent Lock & Volume Control
- Powerful X1000E Processor: The M3K is powered by the Ingenic X1000E processor which provides high performance but with low power consumption.
- AKM AK4376A DAC: A proven and well-received DAC that is capable of decoding up to 384kHz/32-bit audio with a remarkably low noise floor.
- 24 Hours Battery Life And 38 Days Standby Time: The M3K has a battery life up to 24 hours and standby time up to 38 days. That means if you listen 3.5 hours every day, the M3K can go for a whopping 1 week before needing to be charged again!
- High-fidelity Recording: With the M3K’s high quality microphone, record audio whenever you want, wherever you want. *Recording functionality requires micro SD to be inserted into the M3K
- AB Repeat: The new AB functionality allows you to compare and repeat between two different tracks as many times as you like, allowing you to really get a handle on any differences.
- Master of Decoding: Supported formats and file types include: PCM up to 384kHz/32-bit audio, DSD, CUE files, and LRC files for displaying lyrics.
- Asynchronous USB DAC: No other player in the M3K's segment can be used as a USB DAC. By connecting to Mac (driver-free) or Windows (special driver needed), you can both enjoy up to 192kHz/24 bit audio!
- Aluminum Body Design: The M3K is the first portable music player at its range to feature a seamless, all-aluminum unibody construction with tempered glass.
- IPS Touch Screen: A bright and attractive 2.0-inch IPS screen adorns the front of the M3K, instantly grabbing anyone’s attention.
- Capacitive Touch Buttons: There are five sets of touch buttons to make getting around the UI easy: next/previous track, confirmation, back, and menu keys. The touch buttons are also backlit to greatly enhance usability in dark areas.
- Cool UI: Behind the M3K’s user interface is FiiO’s unique design language – a thoroughly modern and stylish yet functional and intuitive UI that makes getting to your music a joy, not a chore.
- Graphic Equalizer: With built-in rock / classical / jazz / pop / dance / metal / vocal EQ presets as well as allowing you to set it off, the M3K lets you listen to the music exactly the way you want it.
Note: When working as a Bluetooth transmitter, the M5 might fail to connect with a few car Bluetooth audio systems;
Choose usb mode to storage mode and then insert the sd card into the card slot of the M5 and connect the player to the computer via USB.
2. How to upgrade the firmware of M5?
- Upgrade when the M5 is on: Copy the firmware file to the root directory of the Micro SD card, go to system settings and click system upgrade.
- Upgrade when the M5 is off: Copy the firmware file to the root directory of the Micro SD card, turn it off then hold the volume up button and power button to enter upgrade mode and release the button.
- Swipe right from the left edge to return or exit;
- Swipe down from the top edge for a Drop-down menu (fast access to the now playing screen/previous track or next track/play or pause/adjust screen brightness);
- When the M5 is on song list or file list screen, swipe left from the right edge to pop up menu operations (can delete songs in batches, add songs to my favorites or playlists).
- In player mode: When the screen is on (non-lock screen clock), hold or press the volume button briefly to adjust the volume, press the power button briefly to turn the screen off/on; When the screen is off (or lock screen clock page), press the volume button briefly to adjust the volume, hold the volume button to skip to next or previous track, press the power button briefly to turn the screen off/on.
- In Bluetooth receive mode: press the volume button briefly to adjust the volume, hold the volume button to play next track or previous track; press the power button briefly to play/pause; double-click the power button to turn the screen off/on.
- When the M5 is in the now playing screen, the default display is previous/next track, play or pause, play mode, add to my favorite or playlist operation;
- Swipe from left to right to switch to the playing progress screen, you can drag the progress bar to the fast forward / rewind operation, this page can also delete songs, view detailed information and go to the EQ page;
- Swipe from left to right again to switch to the lyrics display page.
- Click the blank space on the above three pages to switch to the cover display. Click the cover again to switch back to the original page.
- Under the cover display, swipe from left to right to switch to the previous track, swipe from right to left to switch to the next track, and swipe from top to bottom or from bottom to top to display the volume adjustment page.
- Supports PO/LO/SPDIF/USB Audio/Bluetooth output when playing on M5;
- Supports PO/LO/SPDIF output when USB DAC is used;
- Only the PO output is supported when receiving Bluetooth signal