FIIO M3 Pro Portable High Resolution Music Player
FiiO M3 Pro Portable MP3 Touchscreen Lossless Music Player, High Resolution and 3.5" Full Touchscreen HiFi Lossless Sound Player with Voice Recorder, E-Book, Supports up to 2TB
The portable FiiO M3 Pro has so much to offer for such a tiny music player. It supports a full lossless audio format, fullscreen ebook-reader, picture gallery view, and 10-digit display calculator. M3 Pro is equipped with pro-grade ES9218P DAC and DSD128 USB Dac chips. Compared to the standard M3K player, this one has a 3.5" wide touchscreen screen and 800x340p resolution. M3K Pro comes with a built-in microphone so you can record HD lossless audio.
- Powerful X1000E Processor: The M3 Pro is powered by the Ingenic X1000E processor which provides high performance but with low power consumption.
- Pro-grade ES9218P Dac: The M3 Pro utilizes the high-performance DAC chip from world-renown ESS Technology. With the chip’s high quality digital-to-analog conversion and low noise floor, you can be sure you’re actually hearing the music in the way the artist intended.
- IPS Full Touchscreen:
- The M3 Pro employs an advanced 3.5-inch touchscreen to make using it easier.
- 3.5 inches: Large display | 26.2M colors: Screen colors
- 340*800: High resolution | Screen bezel：0.27cm
- High-fidelity Recording:
- With the M3 Pro’s high quality microphone, record audio whenever you want, wherever you want.
- Recording functionality requires micro SD to be inserted into the M3 Pro
- USB DAC(USB Type -C): No other player in the M3 Pro's segment can be used as a USB DAC. By connecting to Mac (driver-free) or Windows (special driver needed), supporting up to native DSD128
- With support for swipe/tap to turn pages as well as font size and brightness adjustment, you can be sure that you 'll read your books confortably while on the go, and without worrying about the limitations of time and space
- E-book reader: TXT formats only.
- Ultra-long Battery Life: The M3 Pro has a battery life up to 15 hours and deep sleep time up to 35 days
- Physical Buttons:
- 3 buttons, headpone-out/line-out supported
- Power button to turn on/off and to wake
- Previous track/increase volume,play/pause
- Next track/decrease volume
- Cool UI: Behind the M3 Pro’s user interface is FiiO’s unique design language – a thoroughly modern and stylish yet functional and intuitive UI that makes getting to your music a joy, not a chore.
1. How to upgrade the firmware of M3 Pro?
Upgrade when the M3 Pro is powered on: Copy the firmware file to the root directory of the Micro SD card, go to system settings and click system upgrade. Note that do not unzip the file.
2. How to copy songs to M3 Pro?
Go to Settings list to switch the working mode to Storage mode. Use the attached cable to connect it to your computer so that your can transfer music files from your computer to the M3 Pro.
3. What are the common gesture controls for M3 Pro?
- a) Swipe right from the left edge to return or exit;
- b) Swipe down from the top edge for a Drop-down menu;
- c) When the M3 Pro is on the song list or the file list interface, swipe left from the right edge to pop up the menu;
- d) Homepage display and volume adjustment: swipe up and down in the now playing interface to adjust the volume (excl. in the lyrics display interface);
- e) Click the HOME icon on the upper left conner to directly return to the homepage.
Long press the power button for 10s to reboot the system.