FiiO LT-TC1 Type-C to Type-C Audio Data Decoding Cable
Regular price RM69.00 MYR
FiiO LT-TC1 Type-C To Type-C Audio Data Decoding Cable for FiiO K3/BTR1K/M9/M6
- All you ever wanted in just a single cable: With its single-piece unified design, rugged braided construction, pure copper core for the purest transmission, a single LT-TC1 cable is more than capable of handling device charging, data transmission, USB DAC and other duties – making your digitally-connected life a lot more convenient.
- Pure copper for pure sound: The LT-TC1 is made of a pure copper core shielded by braided exterior, allowing your audio signals to be transmitted as clearly as possible through the cable.
- Robust braided construction: The sheath of the LT-TC1 is composed of a multi-strand cotton mesh that effectively can take the abuse of constant wear and tear. The LT-TC1 measures 12cm, long enough to be practical but yet also at a comfortable length to easily carry around.
- Aluminum alloy connectors: Both USB Type-C connectors are a of a straight design made of carefully selected aluminum alloy, which provides not only a cool and refreshing texture but also is durable enough to take lots of connections and disconnections.
- More possibilities with simple plug-and-play: After connecting two USB Type-C devices together, you can immediately do tasks like charging/data transmission/USB DAC without waiting.
- *Device can be connected to MacBook Pro for simultaneous charging and USB DAC functionality
- Device charging：Connect the “A” end of the LT-TC1 to the USB Type-C charger or to the Type-C port of your computer, and plug the “B” end into the FiiO device to charge it. *USB-C PD chargers can be used to charge FiiO players and amplifiers
- Data transmission or USB DAC：Connect the “A” end of the LT-TC1 to a computer of USB-OTG capable device, and the “B” end to a FiiO device to be able to do data transmission or use the USB DAC.
- Supported devices：FiiO M-series players / BTR-series Bluetooth amplifiers / K3 amp and DAC, other USB Type-C interface devices