FiiO LC-D Series Replacement Cables (2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.4mm)
FiiO Silver Cable LC-2.5/3.5/4.4D High-Purity Pure Silver Litz MMCX Earphone Cable
Silver, which in its pure, free elemental form is found in the Earth’s crust, is highly prized for its highest electrical and thermal conductivity as well as reflectivity of any metal. It is precisely for this reason that FiiO’s flagship cable adopts this material as its core-more specifically, monocrystalline pure silver. Compared to common silver and 925 jewelry silver, the monocrystalline pure silver used in FiiO’s earphone cable is of higher silver purity and thus has better conductivity. This means less loss when transmitting audio signals over the cable, so that significantly more details are resolved and for a purer audio experience compared to silver-plated copper and even other typical pure silver cables.
- Specially-braided Litz wire: FiiO’s upgrade earphone cable is made of braided Litz wires. Litz wires were specially chosen as each wire in the braid is electrically isolated from each other, greatly minimizing the adverse “skin” and “proximity” effects. This results in a much purer signal and an improvement to frequency response that will even surprise the most discerning music lovers.
- More wires inside to get deeper into your music: Each small strand of wire in the FiiO earphone cable consists of 8 Litz wires each of which are insulated from each other with a DuPont sheath and 7 of these small strands are braided together into 1 large strand. With 4 large strands, there are a total of 224 wires in each FiiO earphone cable. More wires resolved from your music.
- A real upgrade on the outside too: Even the outer cable sheath is an upgrade you’ll immediately feel. The sheath is made of environmentally-friendly, medical grade transparent PVC material with a special protective coating. This coating not only enhances the cable’s durability, it also makes it flexible and greatly decreases the microphonic.
- Wearing over-the-ear like the pros: The upgrade cable is designed to be over-the-ear like pros musicians do on-stage, resulting in a more comfortable fit as the cable more directly fits the shape of your ear.
- Widely compatible with a variety of earphones: The upgrade earphone cable is available with 4.4m balanced, 2.5mm balanced, and 3.5mm single-ended plugs to be compatible with the vast majority of music players out there today. Each type of plug comes as L-shaped for better ergonomics, and the headphone end utilizes the proven, reliable, and widely-used MMCX connectors.
- Max performance but at a friendly price: No matter if considering the sound quality, appearance, or the workmanship, FiiO’s flagship line of cables rivals competitors costing significantly more. However, what it doesn’t rival is the cost-allowing everybody to enjoy the benefits of extremely well-made cables at an affordable price.