FiiO JadeAudio Q11 DAC Headphone Amplifier DSD256 PCM 32bit/384bit for Smartphones/PC 3.5mm 4.4mm Outputs
1.Does Q11 have a line in port?
No, the Q11 does not have line in port and it doesn't support line in mode.
2.Does Q11 have a charge switch? Can I turn off the charge function of Q11
No, the Q11 does not have a charge switch. When using the C to C/C to lightning cable comes with the Q11 for connecting the Q11 and the mobile phone, the mobile phone will not charge the Q11. Other unapproved cables may consume the power of the phone.
3.What to do if the SPDIF output doesn't work?
The SPDIF output is disabled by default. When using it, please enable the SPDIF output on the FiiO Control app.
4.Some problems in "Exclusive USB audio access mode
Due to the system and hardware differences of Android-based mobile phones or music players, there are still some permission conflicts and optimization compatibility issues when the playback device works in "Exclusive USB audio access mode". Here are the details we know.
(1) Some mobile phones do not have a physical volume button (such as HUAWEI Mate30 Pro). When playing music on the FiiO music app with Exclusive USB audio access mode enabled, you can adjust the volume by sliding up the volume bar on the main playback page.
(2) Some phones' power management policies do not allow third-party programs to run in the background by default, which may cause the music app to sleep and pause after a few seconds in "Exclusive USB audio access mode". You can set the corresponding app to "Allow background activity" in the battery management menu.
(3) In "Exclusive USB audio access mode", operating other apps may lead to broken sound or sound stutter. We are still working on solving this issue. It is suggested to focus on listening to music while enabling the "Exclusive USB audio access mode". Or, just disable it.
- DAC: CS43198
- USB connector: Type -C USB 2.0
- PO: 16 ~ 150Ω
- BAL: 16 ~ 300Ω
- THD+N < 0.0006% (-3dB, 32Ω ）
- Noise floor: PO<1.8uV"A"; BAL <2.4uV"A"
Output power1: L+R>165mW(32Ω single-ended，THD+N<1%,USB IN)
Output power 2: L+R >650mW(32Ω balanced，THD+N<1%,USB IN)
DAC and Heapdhone Amplifier Q11
Power supplyDC5V 2A (recommended)
Battery: 2600mAh lithium battery
Battery life: >13 hours
Powerful, precise sound
Thanks to the high-performance CS43198 DAC, dual op-amps, high-precision crystals and low-noise power supply, the Q11 is highly resolving and dynamic for a more immersive listening experience.
PCM: 384kHz/32bit; DSD256
With a balanced power output of up to 650mW, as well as low and high gain levels, it is easy to listen to both low and high-impedance headphones on the Q11 anytime, anywhere.
Long battery life
Battery capacity: 2600mAh; Battery life＞13h
The 3.5mm SE and 4.4mm balanced outputs are clearly outlined by a golden ring, allowing for more versatility and better sound quality for music on the go.
* The 3.5mm headphone output also supports coaxial output.