FiiO FH7 Flagship MMMCX Hybrid Earphone
FiiO FH7 5-Drive (1DD + 4BAs) Hybrid in-Ear Earphones/Headphones with DIY Sound Filters, High Fidelity for Smartphones/PC/Tablet (Black)
- Exquisite Traditional Craftsmanship: The shell of the FH7's recalls nature – specifically, the ferocity and dominance of great water waves.
- Aerospace-grade Aluminum Alloy: The FH7's shell is made of aerospace-grade aluminum-magnesium alloy, shaped by five-axis CNC machining.
- 4 Knowles BA drivers: The high and ultra-high frequencies are handled by the Knowles SWFK-31736 BA driver and the mid frequency is handled by Knowles DFK -- a custom BA driver designed by FiiO and Knowles.
- 13.6mm Dynamic Driver: The low frequency is handled by the 13.6mm large dynamic driver which is made of beryllium, known for being light, thin, yet extremely rigid for even deeper, explosive bass.
- S.TURBO Acoustic Design: On the FH7 is the next generation of FiiO's patented acoustic design – S.TURBO V2.0, further optimized to extract even more performance out of the dynamic driver.
- Exotic-inspired Sound Tubes: The FH7 utilizes a complex crossover design which allowing extremely accurate crossover tuning that enables the five drivers to work together to their maximum potential, with an extremely coherent and smooth frequency response.
- Exotic-inspired Acoustic Structure: The FH7 employs an exceptionally rigid three-point structure to greatly reduce unwanted resonance and distortion, for the purest sound possible.
- Pursuit Of Great Sound: The FH7 once again raises the bar for what FiiO can do – high-end drivers in a cleverly engineered acoustical design that makes for a sound well-suited for all kinds of music.
- 3 Pairs Of Sound Filters: Give your ears a jolt with the right sound. We realize that everybody has their own ideal sound, so we give you 3 pairs of carefully-designed sound filters to get the FH7 sounding exactly the way you want it.
- 8 Strands Of High-purity Silver Wires: The FH7 cable is composed of high-purity Litz monocrystalline copper-plated silver wires – 152 of them in fact, bundled into 8 strands. We're serious about getting you the best possible sound with the FH7.
- Color-coded MMCX Connectors: The MMCX connectors are slightly expanded as well as color-coded – blue left, red right – to help you easily change cables. This is just one of the many details of the FH7 specifically designed to make it comfortable to use.
- A Diverse Ecology Of Accessories: Every single need of yours is covered with the wealth of accessories available for the FH7, even included with 3 pairs of SpinFit eartips – these freely swivel 360 degrees to help you easily get a good fit to your ear, as well as enhance both the bass and treble.
1. How many drivers does FH7 have?
A: FH7 uses four Knowles balanced armatures and a diameter of 13.6mm Be diaphragm dynamics. Among them, the high frequency and ultra high frequency adopts the composite unit SWFK-31736, and the middle frequencies is the customized composite unit from Knowles. FH7 is four-way electronic crossover design.
2. How is FH7 sound tuning style?What type of music is suitable for listening？
A: A diameter of 13.6mm dynamic driver which is placed into the limited space of FH7 headphone keeps low frequency dive; With the ultra high frequency unit from Knowles, the effective frequency exceeds 15kHz, and it can ensure high frequency extensibility. At the same time, three standard pairs of removable filter nets came with FH7 can meet the different preferences. FH7 is suitable for listening to HiFi musical ensembles, instrumental music and pop music. Just for reference.
3. How to choose the right ear tips for FH7?
A: FH7's maximum size of the sound tube is 5.5mm. So it's recommended to use ear tips whose inner diameter are between 4~5mm.
4. How to exchange the headphone cable of FH7?
Please use cable with standard MMCX connector, hold the plug tightly and don't drag the cable when changing the cable. Make sure to match the right and left side. More details please kindly check fiio.com
5. What is the sound style among three kinds of filter nets?
A: Different color filter nets of FH7 represent the different sound styles. Green->High boost, Black->Reference sound, Red-> Bass boost
You could select the filter nets according to the personal listening preferences.
6. How to change the filter net?
Please rotate the filter nets anticlockwise and take them off firstly, then choose the same color Left and Right side of ones which you like and rotate them clockwise, to twist the rubber aprons until there is a little out of shape.