FiiO FD1 Dymanic In-Ear Earphones
Regular price RM269.00 MYR
FiiO FD1 High Resolution Earbuds Wired, Beryllium-Plated Dynamic Driver, 4-Stranded High-Purity Monocrystalline Copper Cable, 0.78pin, Strong Bass
- Flagship-grade Beryllium-plated Diaphragm Driver: With FiiO's typical flagship-grade headphone technology, the FD1 headphone dynamic driver is made of high-end beryllium, known for being light, thin yet extremely rigid. It brings you a sense of movement and power, shaping majestic sound performances. That means 4 times more rigid than steel, three fourth lighter than titanium,and sound velocity up to 12KM/s.Extraordinary configuration just perfectly matches with you.
- Two-way Magnetic Circuit Design, Powerful Driven Capacity: The FD1 earphone dynamic driver is designed with an N50 two-way magnetic circuit having a 55% magnetic flux promotion and nearly 1 Tesla of magnetic field intensity compared with the traditional single magnetic circuit. The double magnetic flux activates forceful driven capacities that enable energetic, robust bass performances and even full and delightful transient responses.
- Patented Balanced Pressure Relief Technology, For Long-time Wearing: The beryllium diaphragm coupled with the two-way magnetic circuit design allows improved bass acoustic pressure and deeper bass explosion. Plus FiiO patented balanced pressure relief technology, the pressure is able to stay in a balanced state after precise counting and adjusting. You can comfortably enjoy hi-res music for a long time with no burdens.
- Gold-plated Retaining Ring, Stable Vocalization Unit: The FD1 earbuds is meticulously designed with a gold-plated aluminium alloy retaining ring and sound tube for each unit, beautifying the FD1 and simultaneously providing way stable cavity for the audible unit, achieving incredible sound quality. The loose and atmospheric bass, clearly transparent mids and high-resolution treble, are specially tuned with relatively balanced distributions.
- Higher-standard Upgraded Accessory, 4-stranded High-purity Monocrystalline Copper Cable: Included with the FD1 HiFi headphone is the cable made of braided Litz wires, 30 cores per strand, 4 strands in a total of 120 cores. Ensuring better audio transmission performance under the naturally-occurring yet adverse "skin" and "proximity" effects. What this means for actual listening is improved bass, hauntingly realistic vocals, as well as obviously promoted sound quality.
- 10mm Beryllium plated dynamic driver unit.
- N50 Two-Way Magnetic Circuit.
- Balanced pressure relief technology.
- Celluloid faceplates.
- 4-Strands High-purity single crystalline copper cable.
- Frequency response range: 10Hz-40kHz.
- Sensitivity: 109dB/mW.
- Impedance: 32Ohms.
- 0.78mm 2-pin connectors.
- 3.5mm termination plug.
- HB1 Carry case.
- Hi-Res Audio Certification.
- One pair of FiiO FD1 in-ear monitors.
- One 4-Strands Monocrystalline copper cable.
- Three pairs of balanced silicone ear tips.
- Three pairs of bass silicone ear tips.
- One pair of memory foam ear tips.
- HB1 carrying case.