FiiO EH3NC Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
FiiO EH3NC Stereo Headphone Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Dynamic Driver: Wireless Bluetooth Over The Ear Headphones with aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC/Mic Support, 50 Hours Playertime for Travel/Work/Cellphone
- Professional ADI 2-way, 4-microphone array digital Noise Cancelling Technology: Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear, enjoy your music, movies and videos. The noise cancellation function can work well in wireless mode
- Powerful Bluetooth Core: The EH3 NC utilizes the Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth 5.0 flagchip, which supports the AAC/aptX HD/aptX LL/LDAC/ audio codecs to ensure you get the best out of your music.Also transmission distance and the penetrating power and anti-interference ability have also been improved.
- Much Better Sound: 45mm large drivers with double-sided titanium-plated diaphragm provide you with dynamic and deep bass, accurate bass response. The goal that provides Customers with better sound quality, is our constant pursuit
- More Stable Battery Life: A built-in 1000mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, 50H playtime per full charge at Bluetooth mode,30H playtimes at bluetooth and ANC nosie cancelling mode.you can enjoy your world without noise for 30 hours' long time. Don't need to worry the power shortage problem on the long travel.
- Smart Controls: Control music tracks and volume, activate your voice assistant and take phone calls.Also with FiiO Music APP,you can adjust the EQ,indicator light,bluetooth mode and other function
1. What is the EH3 NC bluetooth version?
EH3 NC uses CSR8675 Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth version 5.0.
2. Is EH3 NC comfortable to wear?
EH3 NC is a large front cavity earmuff design. The earmuff is made of high-quality protein leather. It is soft and comfortable, with moderate clamping force, and comfortable to wear for a long time without clamping head.
3. What is the noise reduction effect of EH3 NC?
EH3 NC adopts two ADI professional noise reduction chips, two-way four microphone array digital noise reduction technology, front and back feed hybrid active noise reduction, and also specially designed the super large front cavity structure which is conducive to noise reduction. It can effectively isolate the low-frequency and medium-frequency daily noise of vehicles; from the structure, it also has a passive dynamic noise reduction design to effectively isolate the high-frequency noise, and the noise reduction effect is comparable to that of the international famous headphones.
4. Does Eh3 NC support one to two connection?
Yes, Eh3 NC can be connected to two mobile phones at the same time. The function of one for two is automatically switched by default. That is, when two devices are connected at the same time, when device a is suspended, device B will automatically switch to device B when playing, and vice versa.
5. Does Eh3 NC support playing through USB connection?
Yes, Eh3 NC supports digital audio decoding and playing through normal type-C data line connected to computer equipment. It also supports decoding and playing of mobile phone through C to C line with OTG function (the same as purchasing data line with OTG function, and the mobile phone needs to support digital audio output function).
6. Is there any delay to EH3 NC bluetooth data transfer?
Based on Bluetooth technology, there is a certain delay in Bluetooth. EH3 NC adopts high-pass chip scheme. Relatively speaking, the current delay control is better!
7. How long does EH3 NC last and how long does it take to be fully charged?
EH3 NC uses 1000 mAh battery. At normal volume, pure Bluetooth mode lasts about 50 hours and Bluetooth + noise reduction mode lasts about 30 hours. 3.5mm audio cable can be inserted as a wired headset when no electricity is available. Charging time is about 2-3 hours.
8. Does the EH3NC has environment mode?
This function is not supported by the EH3NC currently.
9. Does the noise reduction functon of EH3NC work in 3.5mm connection?
When the EH3NC is on, the noise reduction functon works in 3.5mm connection. Please turn on the power button before inserting the 3.5mm headphone cable.
10. Why is the background noise louder when turning on the ANC switch?
ANC technology is canceling the noise by sending out sound waves of reverse noise. Therefore, when the noise reduction function is turned on, the sound quality will be affected. In a quiet environment, you don't need to turn on the noise reduction function of the headphone.