FiiO BTR1K Wireless Bluetooth DAC & Amplifier
FiiO BTR1K HiFi Bluetooth Headphone Amp/USB DAC/NFC Pairing/Bluetooth Receiver
- All-new Qualcomm QCC 3005 Bluetooth chip to support Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX/aptX LL /SBC/AAC
- High-performance AK4376A DAC brings improved performance -- < 2uV noise floor+120dB SNR+1.5 times output power
- New Type-C connector with USB DAC functionality
- Unique RGB light to indicate the input Bluetooth audio codecs and working status
- Featuring built-in microphone, one-touch NFC pairing, call up smart assistant, 8 hours playback and 140 hours standby time
1. How to pair the smart phone with BTR1K？
A: 1. Unlock your smart phone and turn on Bluetooth;
2. BTR1K is in pairing mode which means the blue and red lights flashing alternately.
*How to power on the BTR1K: Please hold the Power button (the round button on the front of BTR1K) for about 3 seconds until the blue light flashes for 3 times, and the device then power on.
3. How to reset the BTR1K?
A: Please hold the Power button for about 10 seconds to reset BTR1K.
4. How to pair the BTR1K to cellphone with NFC?
A: After BTR1K is turned on, unlock your android device with NFC, get μBTR and your android device touched by the NFC detecting area to start the pairing.
5. Is the volume control of BTR1K synchronized with the phone? How many volume series controls?
The BTR1K volume is out of sync with the phone, and the BTR1K volume level is 32.